ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Association for PARIVARTAN of Nation is a youth-led, non-profit organization which is working to create a just society. We have always believed in the idea of change, to free the society from the shackles of discrimination of any and every form. We aim at triggering and resolving the issues of that part of society that remains unheard or unanswered due to their oppressed conditions. Start- ed in the form of activism in Jharkhand, we have now reached various states with the sole purpose of being the voice of people. Officially registered in the year 2018-19, we have been able to move upwards and onwards with the help of a great team and volunteers.
BE THE CAMPUS AMBASSADOR OF APNA!
APNA organization is positively longing to reach hard-working, motivated, reliable, and enthusiastic campus ambassadors who have the ardour to take initiatives and stand out in the crowd.
If you consider yourself an innovative and passionate leader /or developing leadership skills, knowledge, and have the aptitude to instruct this across the student’s community, we encourage you to take this opportunity and associate with us to be a part of this unit.
CAMPUS AMBASSADOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Publicize, create awareness, and promote APNA among the students and get them to subscribe/follow to our Social Media accounts.
- Publicize by displaying posters on notification boards, sharing e-posters on WhatsApp, Facebook & Instagram, circulating e-mails, etc.
- Ideate on and execute innovative ideas to increase user count and develop user engagements.
- Any other marketing or fundraising initiative will be considerably rewarded.
CAMPUS AMBASSADOR REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION/ ELIGIBILITY.
- Motivated and proactive students of any department passionate about excelling out from the crowd can apply.
- Engaging, outgoing, appealing and friendly personality.
- Good communication and relevant skills and interests.
- Students having a strong desire to help the nation, are most welcome to be a part of our family.
ADVANTAGES AND CERTIFICATES
- Opportunity to enhance your leadership, communication, superintendence and marketing skills.
- Obtain and reflect your position of responsibility, engagement and experience in your CV/Resume.
- Exchange most useful practices with other like-minded representatives of different campus/colleges.
- Goodies (T-Shirts, brooches, and Pen, etc.)
- Get a certificate of Campus ambassador.
- Certificate of excellence and Letter of Recommendation to all qualified candidates on successful completion of the program.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in becoming APNA’s Campus Ambassador for one complete year, fill out our Campus Ambassador form and submit your CV to get your career another worthy experience.
Form Link: https://forms.gle/5TfTbnCoNdW6ydaDA
The copyright of the work created by the campus ambassador shall remain with the campus ambassador. Any reproduction of the results after the duration of the agreement shall require a consent with the organisation.