About the Organisation
Team Attorneylex is a newly developed organization that is devoted to the law students of the country,. Our primary purpose is to guide the law students about their legal research and legal writing, how to analyze the case, how to read or understand the judgments passed by the Courts etc. because we believe that these things are the essential part of the legal profession.
We have a team of dedicated professionals who are willingly ready to help the students in everything related to their Professional legal career for free.
Along with the other activities, the endeavor is to deliver legal help to the sectors of society that are unable to access existing legal services due to illiteracy and poor economic conditions.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for really motivated law students to be our Campus Ambassadors.
Team Attorneylex hereby invites applications for Campus Ambassadors from Students at various colleges and universities across India to be the part of our organization.
WHO IS A CAMPUS AMBASSADOR?
Campus Ambassadors are liaisons between an organization and their university. They serve as the campus voice and main contact for the company.
They’re active leaders in their campus community. They know who the influencers are on campus (both students and faculty). They’re approachable, responsible, and organized. They’re creative and up-to-date on the latest technology.
A Campus Ambassador program is the means for an organization to maintain its brand presence among college/university students. In a campus ambassador program, the organization’s hire and appoint ambassadors in colleges, and these campus ambassadors essentially represent the organization on their campuses.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CAMPUS AMBASSADOR
- To Represent and lead Team Attorneylex in your college.
- To communicate the events and happening of the organization in their college and get the results too.
- To complete the tasks/works given to them from time to time.
- Keep in touch with other campus ambassadors and help us continue to improve the program.
- Collecting feedback and sharing new ideas from the university’s community with the company.
- Individually contacting prospective students via email or social media.
- Contribution to social media activities.
- Planning and hosting events on campus.
- Generating weekly reports.
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A CAMPUS AMBASSADOR
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Self-motivated and with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Creative, organized, and responsible.
- He/she can promote Team Attorneylex’s events and is capable of getting the registration from the students.
BENEFITS OF BEING A CAMPUS AMBASSADOR
- Certificate of Excellence as a Campus Ambassador
- Letter of Recommendation based on performance.
- Get some practical work experience which will enhance your CV.
- Free publications.
- Opportunities to earn through our events.
- Recognition on our website.
- Build up your personal and professional references.
- Opportunities to develop relationships with campus ambassadors and expand your network.
- Develop key employability skills such as negotiations, assertiveness, problem-solving, teamwork, project planning, and confidence.
Who can apply –
- Any law student of any recognized university/ college may apply for this program.
- Prior experience in organizing/ managing/ directing/ volunteering for the educational, technical, or cultural event(s).
- Preference will be given to students having Organizational Experience.
Stipend – No stipend
Duration – Three months
Interested students are required to send their CV with the subject of the mail ” Application for campus ambassador” email@example.com
Or Fill the Google form Click Here
09616696008, Mr. Gaurav Yadav.
Students can also connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org